Monday, May 22, 2006

I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it;

Got back my overall but I had no idea where to look at , but I do know that I have 17 position in class and pass 5 subj . Disappointment I studied so hard but only pass 5 EVEN my dad thinks that I've study hard for this examination well I guess I have to study HARDER!

laughed a bit here and there , quite a happy day. During CCA it was abit more den usually. Conducted for the whole time. The chair was SUPER high I feel weird on it. pris said she can hear me from downstairs. But over all . I SHELL SAY NOTHING JUST QUITE PIST WITH MYSELF, Now I just feel tired and sleepy BUT good thing I only conduct on mon and fri not too bad! I guess. Try to make band not so boring.

SUGGESTIONS
PLAY NEW SONGS , that are easy to conduct :D

Anyway server parties coming up (:
pool party at amandawong's CRIB 2/2
party at melly
SAC idol thing
YEAH!

And PAULINE I'm still lazy to write the QUOTE thing HAHA!

CHELS,
MOVIE MARRATON whould be great now PLUS a great work out !


time flys
7:30 pm


Chelsea♥

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You are a lover; borrow Cupid's wings,
And soar with them above a common bound.
-Romeo and Juliet: Act 1, Scene 4

hi love







6PEACE04
6PEACE04
1/2 (2005)
DOUBLE2
AMANDA (Sec 4)
AMANDA (Sec 3)
AMANDAM
American Eagle
BETRIS
BIANCHINE
CLARISSA
CONS
CHERRIE
DEWAIN
ELDWIN
FCUK
Forever 21
GLAD
Gap
Hollister Co.
ISABLE
MAYVELLE
MARIA
MARYANN
MARILYN
MEGAN
MELISSA.L
MONA
MICHELLE.C
Mango
NAT
NURYL
NURHUL
Old Navy
PAMELA
PRIS.C
PRIS.D
RUTH
SAK
SAM
SHAKEELA
SITI
STACE
SZE.CHING
VALERIE
Topshop

♥11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
♥12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
♥01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
♥02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
♥03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
♥04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
♥05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
♥06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
♥07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
♥08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
♥09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
♥10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
♥01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
♥03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
♥04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
♥05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
♥06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
♥07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
♥08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
♥09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
♥10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
♥11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
♥12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
♥01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
♥02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
♥03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
♥04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
♥05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
♥06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
♥07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
♥08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
♥09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
♥10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
♥11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007